NEED A BIG BOAT TRAILER TODAY?
We have universal-fit, heavy-duty, saltwater style boat trailers in-stock to get you on the road right away! We can usually deliver your boat trailer in just one day! See our Service Options for details on the many convenient services we offer. Contact our San Diego office to get started.
Speak with a trailer consultant now: (619) 629-0837
Unlike the average, our trailers are built from the highest quality materials to ensure durability in saltwater, and safety over the road. Our trailers are ideally suited for saltwater use as they offer extreme rust and corrosion resistance. Plus, they are much lighter than their steel counterparts reducing the overall load on your tow vehicle. In terms of appearance, our trailers are very appealing from the date of purchase and for years to come when properly maintained.
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Safety and durability are the principals of our design. We build some of the strongest boat trailers available. Compared the standard features and quality components of our heavy-duty boat trailer to the rest:
- Galvanized steel torsion axles vs. spring leaf – for quiet, long lasting support
- Flushable disc brakes on all axles vs. drum – for easy rinse-off
- Radial tires vs. bias ply – for durability and safety
- Heavy-duty structural aluminum I-beam frame vs. steel – for weight savings and rust proof
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel and aluminum cross members – for weight savings
- Fully adjustable bunks and components – to allow use with different boats in the future
- Pressure treated main and bow bunks – for longevity
- Heavy-duty, through-bolted bunk brackets – for extra support and strength
- Commercial grade carpet on bunks – for longevity
- Aluminum diamond plate “stand on” fenders – for easy boarding of your boat
- Launch ramp loading guide poles – for precision loading at the launch ramp
- Hot-Dipped galvanized steel hardware & U-bolts – for longevity
- Hot-Dipped galvanized wheels – for longevity
- Heavy-duty drop-leg adjustable tongue jack – for easy connection to tow vehicle
- Heavy-duty, two speed winch with 10,000 lbs. strap – for lasting strength and durability
- Heavy-duty, adjustable winch stand – to allow use with different boats in the future
- Safety chains (2) at coupler – for added safety
- Surge brake actuator with emergency brake lanyard – for added safety
- LED sealed submersible lighting – for longevity and low amp draw
- Safety light reflectors – for added safety
- 2 5/16″ ball size – for added safety and durability
YOUR WEST COAST BOAT TRAILER SOURCE
Western Boat Trailer is your west coast new boat trailer dealer. We are located in San Diego and serve the entire west coast including Newport Beach, Dana Point, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, San Francisco as well as Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico. Contact us for delivery options.