We have new boat trailers in stock on the west coast at our San Diego, California location. Our California Coaster brand models are true west coast trailers offering a universal fit. The heavy-duty, aluminum and galvanized construction is designed and constructed to provide years of reliability for the pacific trailer boater. Most of our boat trailer models are in stock. We can usually deliver your new boat trailer in just one day! Contact our San Diego new boat trailer dealer office to get started. Click here for an instant online quote
Western Boat Trailer is your new boat trailer dealer serving the pacific west coast from our San Diego location. We service Newport Beach, Dana Point, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Seattle and throughout the west coast. Call us today!
The California Coaster Boat Trailers are built from the highest quality materials to ensure durability in salt water, and safety over the road. Each model has our unique “CC Universal Fit” feature and is adjustable to fit a wide range of powerboat brands and models. They are engineered and constructed from the highest quality materials to ensure durability over the toughest roads. Here are a few more details on and what makes our trailer better than the rest.
Heavy-Duty Saltwater Durability.
Safety and durability are the principals of our design. Ideally suited for saltwater use, our trailers are equipped with flushable brake systems, torsion suspension, sealed lighting and high-grade materials for superior rust and corrosion resistance. Plus, they are much lighter than their steel counterparts reducing the overall load on your tow vehicle. In terms of appearance, our trailers are very appealing from the date of purchase and for years to come when properly maintained.
A Better Fit.
With weight ratings starting at 10,000 lbs. to over 21,000 lbs., our trailers are the choice for bigger boats. Their unique, fully adjustable design provides a universal fit for a wide range of deep-V, semi-V and other mono-hull powerboats ranging from 24′ to 38′ over-all length. The adjustable design allows you flexibility in the event you ever decide to change your boat, or to sell the trailer.
More Standard Features.
Every model we sell includes more standard features and higher quality components than our competitors. Our trailers offer more support surface and oversized hardware which translates to safety and stability. See and compare our list of standard features used to ensure long-lasting use in saltwater, and safety over the road.
- Galvanized steel torsion axles vs. spring leaf, for quiet, long lasting support
- Flushable disc brakes on all axles vs. drum, for easy rinse-off
- Radial tires vs. bias ply, for durability and safety
- Heavy-duty structural aluminum I-beam frame vs. steel , for weight savings and rust proof
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel and aluminum cross members , for weight savings
- Fully adjustable bunks and components, to allow use with different boats in the future
- Pressure treated main and bow bunks, for longevity
- Heavy-duty, through-bolted bunk brackets, for extra support and strength
- Commercial grade carpet on bunks, for longevity
- Aluminum diamond plate “stand on” fenders, for easy boarding of your boat
- Launch ramp loading guide poles, for precision loading at the launch ramp
- Hot-Dipped galvanized steel hardware & U-bolts, for longevity
- Hot-Dipped galvanized wheels, for longevity
- Heavy-duty drop-leg adjustable tongue jack, for easy connection to tow vehicle
- Heavy-duty, two speed winch with 10,000 lbs. strap, for lasting strength and durability
- Heavy-duty, adjustable winch stand, to allow use with different boats in the future
- Safety chains (2) at coupler, for added safety
- Surge brake actuator with emergency brake lanyard, for added safety
- LED sealed submersible lighting, for longevity and low amp draw
- Safety light reflectors, for added safety
- 2 5/16″ ball size, for added safety and durability
YOUR WEST COAST BOAT TRAILER SOURCE
Western Boat Trailer is your west coast new boat trailer dealer. We are located in San Diego and serve the entire west coast including Newport Beach, Dana Point, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, San Francisco as well as Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico. Contact us for delivery options.