- GVWR: 10,000 lbs. (boat and trailer)
- Max Carrying capacity: 8,720 lbs. (boat)
- Boat Size: 23’-26’ over-all length
- Axles: 2
- Material: Structural aluminum & galvanized steel
The California Coaster 10KHD Boat Trailer is a heavy-duty boat trailer designed specifically for 23’–26’ boats. This premium brand is built from the highest quality materials to ensure durability in salt water, and safety over the road. Each model has our unique “CC Universal Fit” feature and is adjustable to fit a wide range of powerboat brands and models. They are engineered and constructed from the highest quality materials to ensure durability over the toughest roads. Here are a few more details on and what makes our trailer better than the rest.
Heavy-Duty Durability. Safety and durability are the principals of our design. Ideally suited for saltwater use, our trailers are equipped with flushable brake systems, torsion suspension, sealed lighting and high-grade materials for superior rust and corrosion resistance. Plus, they are much lighter than their steel counterparts reducing the overall load on your tow vehicle. In terms of appearance, our trailers are very appealing from the date of purchase and for years to come when properly maintained.
More Standard Features. Every model we sell includes more standard features and higher quality components than our competitors. Our trailers offer more support surface and oversized hardware which translates to safety and stability. See and compare our list of standard features used to ensure long-lasting use in saltwater, and safety over the road.
A Better Fit. With weight ratings starting at 10,000 lbs. to over 21,000 lbs., our trailers are the choice for bigger boats. Their unique, fully adjustable design provides a universal fit for a wide range of deep-V, semi-V and other mono-hull powerboats ranging from 24′ to 38′ over-all length. The adjustable design allows you flexibility in the event you ever decide to change your boat, or to sell the trailer.
- Heavy-duty structural aluminum I-beam frame
- Galvanized steel torsion axles (2x)
- Flushable disc brakes on all axles
- Radial Tires
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel and aluminum cross members
- Fully adjustable bunks allowing use with different boats
- Pressure treated main and bow bunks
- Heavy-duty, through-bolted bunk brackets
- Commercial grade carpet on bunks
- Aluminum diamond plate fenders
- Launch ramp loading guide poles
- Galvanized steel hardware & U-bolts
- Galvanized steel wheels
- Heavy-duty drop-leg adjustable tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch with strap
- Heavy-duty, adjustable winch stand
- Safety chains (2) at coupler
- Surge brake actuator with emergency brake lanyard
- LED sealed submersible lighting
- Safety light reflectors
- 2 5/16″ ball size
Terms of Sale: Delivery location is San Diego, CA 92106. Sales tax and license fees will be collected when applicable. 50% deposit with order, balance due prior to pick-up or registration. Trailer compatibility with boat will be based on information provided by Buyer. Seller discloses, and Buyer acknowledges that boat trailers may need adjustment or modification prior to use and as part of routine maintenance, and to meet all road transport laws, and to assure safe use. Warranty service provided through original trailer and trailer component manufacturers.